Based on the tourism score, the best times of year to visit Seoul for warm-weather activities are from late May to early July and from late August to early October.
Less than 7 miles (11km) from downtown Seoul and convenient to both airports, Conrad Seoul makes an ideal home base. The hotel is connected to IFC Mall, where guests can shop for high-end brands and hop on the subway. Home of the Cherry Blossom Festival, Yeouido Park is 1 block from the lobby.
Top Trending Seoul Hotels
- Grand Hyatt Seoul Set on Mount Namsan amid 18 acres of waterfalls and gardens, Grand Hyatt Seoul is about a 10-minute drive from downtown Seoul and the Itaewon shopping district. N Seoul Tower is 1.8 km (1.1 mi) away.
- SIGNIEL SEOUL SIGNIEL SEOUL places you adjacent to Lotte World Tower. This 235-room, 5-star hotel has 4 restaurants along with conveniences like a full-service spa and an indoor pool. On a lake, it's also near Lotte World Mall and Lotte World.
- NJoy Seoul Situated in Seoul, this apartment building is close to Trickeye Museum, Seoul World Cup Stadium, and Hongik University. Also nearby are Seogang University and Yeonsei University.
- Seoul Stay Located in Mapo, Seoul Stay is a short distance from popular attractions such as Seoul World Cup Stadium and Sungnyemun Gate. This 15-room apartment building welcomes guests with in-room amenities like kitchens, refrigerators, and microwaves. Deoksugung Palace and Trickeye Museum are also close to this Seoul apartment building.
Top Seoul Airport Hotels
- Hotel AIRPORT Hotel AIRPORT places you within the area of popular sights such as Seoul World Cup Stadium. This 3-star hotel welcomes guests with 55 rooms and conveniences like a 24-hour fitness center, free in-room WiFi, and free self parking. It's adjacent to the airport and also within the region of Gyeongbok Palace and National Museum of Korea.
- Inter City Seoul Inter City Seoul places you within the area of popular sights such as Seoul World Cup Stadium. This 4-star hotel has 355 rooms and welcomes guests with a restaurant, free in-room WiFi, and free self parking. It's near the airport and also close to Haneul Park.
- SR Hotel Seoul Magok Located in Gangseo, SR Hotel Seoul Magok is close to Haneul Park. This 82-room, 3.5-star hotel has conveniences like free in-room WiFi, free valet parking, and a health club. In central Seoul, the hotel is also within the area of Seoul World Cup Stadium.
- Ramada Seoul Sindorim Hotel Located in Sindorim-dong, Ramada Seoul Sindorim Hotel is a short distance from Gocheok Sky Dome and Mario Outlet. This 104-room, 3.5-star hotel has a restaurant along with conveniences like free in-room WiFi and free self parking. Located centrally in Seoul, it's also near Yeouido Park and IFC Seoul.
Located in Seoul’s central business and shopping district, Millennium Seoul Hilton is close to Namdaemun Traditional Market (5-minute walk), Myeongdong Shopping District (10-minute walk), and the U.S. Army Base in Yongsan (5-minute drive). The hotel is conveniently accessible to Incheon International Airport as the KTX train station is only a 5-minute walk away, with local subway station and bus stops nearby. Guests are welcome to take their free shuttle service to Seoul's hotspots including Itaewon, Seoul Station, Myeongdong and Dongdaemun.